Test

Advertise 1 Advertise 2 Advertise 3

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sometimes, less is more.

Figure 1.0

[UP to 57% OFF] iPhone 5 Bumper Case worth RM35 each from Osaka Gadget. Now at RM20 (1 unit), RM35 (2 units) or RM60 (4 units). Protects your iPhone from Bumps or Scratches! 

With the huge variety of iPhone casings out there for us to choose from, it can be difficult to find a simple, yet practical iPhone cover. Show off the sleek design of your phone with the minimalistic iPhone 5 Bumper Case from Osaka Gadget! 

Get the iPhone 5 Bumper case starting from just RM 20 from MilkADeal!

What You Will Get?
  •          iPhone 5 Bumper Case
    à         Buy 1 for RM20
    à         Buy 2 for RM35
    à         Buy 4 for RM60
  •          Available Colors: Black/ White/ Orange/ Hot Pink/ Purple/ Green/ Red/ Yellow/ Blue.
  •          Free Nationwide Delivery.

Highlights:
  •          Quality material fits perfectly onto your phone.
  •          Moulded to cover the phone precisely.
  •          Dirt repellent coating.
  •          Protects your device from bumps and scratches.
  •          Durable and fashionable designs.
  •          Available in 9 vivid colours.
  •          Bubble-free adhesive.
  •          Can be applied & removed easily.
  •          Reusable.
  •          Also serves as protective film.
When talking about iPhone Bumper case, many of us will remembered about what Apple emphasized during their Antennagate controversy, which using a Bumper case to fixed the problem. Where their iPhone 4’s antenna design on the device that causes the poor radio signal of the phone. However, your iPhone 5 need a sleek design as a decoration purpose as well.

For more information, please visit MilkADeal – Osaka Gadget!








Sources from MilkADeal – Osaka Gadget Ads.
Sources for Figure 1.0: MilkADeal – Osaka Gadget.

2 comments:

  1. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Unique Visitors