Test

Advertise 1 Advertise 2 Advertise 3

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Funny Jokes



A joke about two ghosts met and both chat about how they died. 

Ghost A : How you died?
Ghost B : I died of cold.

Ghost A : How does it feel when you’re dying in cold?
Ghost B :
Actually, I was imprisoned in the refrigerator. Initially, I was
             shivering, then my
whole body started to freeze, later I felt
             the
whole world was dark and I died. Fortunately, I died
             with
not much suffering.


Ghost A : You’re so pitiful...
Ghost B :
How about you? How did you die?

Ghost A : I died from heart attack.
Ghost B :
I see, why did you have a heart attack?

Ghost A : Actually, I found out that my wife is having an affair with
             another
man. One day, when I came back from work, I saw a
             pair
of man shoes outside my house. Then I realized that the
             guy was
in my house with my wife. When I rushed into the
             bedroom,
my wife was alone. I must find where that bastard
             is hiding.
So, I searched the toilet, I ran downstairs, looked in
             the
storeroom, but the bastard was not there. So, I ran
             upstairs
and searched the wardrobe, but I found nothing.
             Because I was
too tired of all that running, I got a heart
             attack and
died.
Ghost B :
Why didn’t you look for the bastard in the fridge? If you did,
             both of us were alive now!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Visitors